Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hectic Week For Moi!!!

I have been neglectful of posting this week. I've been very busy with the Edmonton Youth Scholarship Tournament stuff. There are lots of things for me to do so that I become acquainted with the event. I've been re-doing all the entry forms and letters. Plus I have written a short article for the CTF Connection newsletter about the event. I've been sending dozens of e-mails out to gather information and all this takes hours and hours. I's all fun though. I am learning the computer more and more with each day. I was so proud of myself the other day. I received an xls file and went to open it and of course I couldn't. I played around with it for a while and finally decided to make an action to open xls files on a works spreadsheet. Voila!!!!!! it opened. I was really happy that I figured it out all by myself.

Today I installed 'Works Suite 2005' on my computer. I now have Word on this new computer of mine. Of course, most of the work I did this week has to be re-worked onto Word, but once again it's a challenge for me.

Other than that not too much has gone on. Same Sh*t, different day so the saying goes!
Next week is my 4 nights at the bowling centre week as I have an Edmonton Tenpin meeting on Wednesday. The 'Critters' don't like that too much though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Poor critters...I wish that I could come and visit with them!

11:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're very busy, Momma C! I'm really glad to hear that you are conquering the computer and that you are learning new things. It's always fun when you figure things out for yourself...I hope somebody was there so you could brag about it. I know that self-pride should be enough, but if you're Johnny, you seek praise from the rest of the world too! Tee hee! Good luck with the rest of the work with the tournament - it may be the same sh*t on a new day, but as long as you know your sh*t, everyone will be pleased with you nonetheless. Big hugs from Johnny! Hmm...no q here either!

11:29 p.m.  
Blogger Momma C said...

I wasn't going to comment here tonight.............but I had to cuz there is a 'Q' in the verification and a 'Z'. No Johnny, there wasn't anyone to brag to until later. That's okay though, I was pleased just the same.

Hugs to everyone! :) :) ;)

12:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home