What Do You Think of Happenings On Whisteria Lane?
Well Bree's decision to sleep with George doesn't seem to be what she really wanted to do. Her psyche was saying NO! NO! NO! but I think that she is really afraid of being alone. Do you think that George took advantage of her when she was passed out? Was it really antihistamines he gave her or Rufies? I think that George is quite the slime bucket!!! YUCK!!
Poor Susan! I knew that her decision to send Zach off to Utah would catch u with her and cause a HUGE problem with Mike. Paul had better watch his back! Lynette's new suit storyline was hilarious. I think that her decision to keep it was the right one. Whoever heard of not buying a new suit (dress) for work in six years!! Tom was way out of line on that one. Her way of getting him convinced to keep the suit was 'priceless'. What man could turn down a new set of golf clubs (or bowling ball, video game system).
Gabrielle is quite the piece of work. How long do you figure the time-line has been on the show since the end of last season, when Carlos was put in jail, and the present? Any normal female would probably be showing at least a little paunch!! But Gaby can continue to wear these skimpy little sexy suits and tops like she is not at all pregnant! I must say her little trickery with the lawyer was quite good. Telling him that they could have an affair because she would never divorce Carlos (as she is Catholic) was great. When he agreed, she told him that he really wasn't in love with her because he wouldn't have given up on them being together. I guess we will see if he is in court for the next appearance of Carlos.

3 Comments:
Ooohh...things are getting more interesting on Wisteria Lane every week. I love the housewives.
Alright, it does take a lot to shake me, but George is the biggest creep ever! He honesty sends shivers down my spine. I do in fact think that he gave her antihistimines. I'm really not sure if he took advantage of her while she was passed out, but he certainly is taking advantage of her psychologically. She definitely didn't want to sleep with him...and no wonder. Women's intuition must be real - even if it comes up in the form of a rash.
LOL...oh Momma C. We knew that Susan's decision to give Zach the money would come back to haunt her. She looked pretty pathetic on the street in that wedding dress. Mind you, I like her character the least, so I didn't feel TOO sympathetic.
You know, I was wondering about a pregnant Gabrielle not having any weight too...interesting storyline. I liked the outcome, though. And as for Lynette and the suit - hilarious. And she looked really good, too.
Love the Housewives, Momma C. Hope all is well in Edmonton. Things getting chilly down here and we've had snow a couple of times, but it's not staying.
Johnny, You must remember to dress warmly all the time there and take your vitamins!!! Those chinooks that everyone loves soooooo much can create havoc with the immune system!! You were just very sick and had us all worried when we didn't hear from you, so you must take care of yourself!! The last winter I was there, I had the worst flu bug I have ever had! Knocked me out for 3 solid weeks!
Yes, I hate that skinny b*@£h Gabrielle. It's too bad she's not pregnant in real life because even when they start to make her fat they'll make her look really cute.
I think I'll take my marriage advice from Lynette, clothes for me, golf clubs for him... She is definitely my favorite !
I think George gave her antihistamines and lied to her about the alcohol. Simple benadryl in prescription strength alone can make you drowsy. Then add a couple glasses of wine....
I wonder if anyone will catch on to him before it's too late....
Boo hoo, poor Susan finally got caught in a lie.... Maybe she'll stop being such a liar... OK, I hate Terri Hatcher too... My my, I'm sounding like one of the Housewives myself today...
Only one q today.
Post a Comment
<< Home