Monday, October 24, 2005

More of Desperate Housewives

So, what did everyone think of tonight's episode of D.H.? Who do you think Betty has locked in her basement? Is it another son? Her husband? I guess we can figure out that whoever he is he is a murderer though. What about Susan? I guess there were parts of season one that I didn't catch, because I didn't realize she was a children's book writer. I wondered where she got her money and when she told Betty that she worked at home, I wasn't sure what she did. The "You're my Lonnie" and "You're my Suzie" was priceless, wasn't it? When that funny little man leaned over to kiss Susan (Terri Hatcher), I just about fell off the couch!!!

Now the police are convinced that Bree poisoned Rex. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for that plot to resolve itself. And Paul is back. He is probably wondering where Zach disappeared to. How long will it be before Mike figures it out that he is back? Maybe it will be Susan that sees him first.

Oh, Lynette. I really think that she is my favourite. For someone who was a stay-at-home mom for the last 8 or 9 years, she's pretty cagey. Although, her plan sort of backfired on her when Nina wanted her to go out and pick-up the men for her every night. It didn't take her long to figure out how to get Nina to not want her there!!!

I think I may have to go and purchase season 1 though. At least to refresh my memory on some of the happenings. Also to see what actually went on before I began watching.

That is my take on this week's episode.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved last night's episode because of Lynette and Bree. If only I could look as hot as Lynette after 4 kids... She's good at getting what she wants ! Did you see the one in the first season where she had to shave Parker's head because he got gum in his hair and then she let everyone at Yoga class think he had cancer so they would save her a daycare spot? Funny!
I laughed at Bree and how mad she is at Rex. For a minute I thought she was going to drive him out into the street! And her speech at the end was perfect Bree. She should have kept her rings though, She could always sell them.... Although I would like to be Lynette I think Bree is my favorite because when she loses it, it is funny!
I think that's probably one of Betty's sons, he looks too young to be her husband. But when he escaped before wasn't he wearing a military uniform?
Guess we'll have to wait another week to see what happens! Oh, and why was Gabrielle complaining about hemorrhoids when she still weighs like 10 pounds?

2:45 p.m.  
Blogger Jo said...

Well Jen, you have to have ONE kid before you can have four...hahahaha. I didn't see desperate housewives last night cause the game was on, although I suppose I could have turned it on in our room had I chosen to...Oh well! I only vaguely know what's going on...I should also get the first season and go from there.....

3:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sniff* I MISSED THE HOUSEWIVES ON SUNDAY! WAAAAHHH!!! Guess I'll have to tune in on Saturday to watch last week's episode. Oh well...and if there's Lynette and Bree, then I'm totally into it.

I agree with Joanne, Jen! We don't even know how you'll look after one kid. Maybe after four you'll look mega hot to the max as well!

11:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home