Friday, November 18, 2005

An Update of Sorts!!

Oscie seems to be doing better again today. He is really starting to get pi$$ed at me for not giving him dry cat food though!!!!!!!!!!! I think that I am going to have to get some of the special dry food for him just to make him happier. All he does is lick all the gravy off of his wet food and leaves the meat chunks in the dish! I have thrown out quite a bit of his food in the last couple of days. Not a Good Thing!! He must be getting hungry, don't you think??????

Bruce did not quit any of his leagues this week. In fact he bowled very well on Tuesday night!

I had kind of a bad night last night and was somewhat down about it today. I received an e-mail from one of the Board members on the Edmonton Youth Association. She was rather nasty because I sent in some forms to sanction the tournament and she felt that I was taking over her job! Well if this person would respond to any of her e-mails, this might not have happened!!!!!!! I have the support of most everyone else, so she can just go F off!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Poor baby oscie...he must be getting skinny!!! I hope that he is all better, and that he isn't too angry.. :)

11:28 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Momma C! I didn't get to comment on the Housewives last week, but I saw it and enjoyed it thoroughly.

You know what, Momma C? Chances are that this person is bent out of shape because EVERYONE ELSE is happy with your work. You probably did the work a lot better than she did, and that's why she wrote you. Please...if people did their jobs properly in the first place, there wouldn't be petty jealousy.

I'm sorry that Oscie isn't into his food! He just doesn't appreciate how nice it is to get fed every night. If he had to get his own food for a while, he'd appreciate you more. Teenagers...hee hee.

Lots of love

8:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home