Friday, December 16, 2005

Returning to Normal???

I am glad that this week has finally come to an end! I certainly has been a tough one though. I miss 'Puppy' terribly. The cats miss him too. It certainly is funny how they react to not having the dog around. Oscar spent 3 days going to the doors to tell me that 'puppy' wanted inside. When he had to go to the vet on Wednesday for a urine re-check, Soonie disappeared for at least 2 hours. I think she thought I was going to take her away too. They seem to be coming around now and are doing pretty good. Although Oscar, after 12 hours at the vets, did not go pee and we still don't know what the status of his bladder infection is. I guess I will try another approach over the weekend to see if I can't get a sample. I really don't want to stress him out anymore by taking him back in to see the vet if I don't have too.

Now I have to try and get ready for Christmas. I really don't have the spirit this year. We haven't even made plans with Jill and Ryan for Christmas day yet. Both Jen and Trev are working Christmas this year (Trev during the day and Jen is on nights). Jen wants to get together sometime during the week for a family get-together. That will be good. I have a few more Christmas cards to finish today and get into the mail. That is what I have on my agenda for the next couple of hours and then I think I will head over to the mall and have a look around. I will close this for now and maybe I will get a chance to write again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home