Sunday, December 04, 2005

Here It Is!!!!!..........

I can't believe that you missed my updates of 'Housewives' last week. It really had been such a hectic day and I wasn't in the mood to write. Well I will try to be good tonight.

How many of you knew that Bree's son Andrew was gay? I must have missed that part in last season's episodes!! He seems to be rather evil though,don't you think? Bree certainly played right into his hand by telling him about letting George die. Now Andrew has something to hold over her. Personally, I think she should show him the door and shut it in his face. The look on her face was priceless when the police brought out the doll from George's room. When she asked what he would be doing with a doll like that and then realizing the answer was hysterical!

I'm not quite sure why Lynette was so adamant at getting a day care centre in her office. It must be because she hadn't been seeing her kids. Now Tom will have some time to himself. Wonder what he'll do? Aren't her boys all in school? Parker went to kindergarten and the twins, Porter and Preston, are in some sort of 'preppie' school aren't they. So why would the twins need to go to day care?

Of course there's the mystery.....Who is the 'Michael Ironside' character and what was he doing in the psychiatric hospital watching when Betty and her son broke Caleb out? Does anyone know what a 'ballgag' is? Bruce was wondering about that when we first saw him!!!

It seems that Paul and Zach are here to stay on Wisteria Lane. The 2 dads are going to fight over what to do about Zach at some point, don't you think? There is no love lost between Mike and Paul, with both threatening each other with calling the police if they don't do what the other one wants.

Poor Susan, I think she bit off more than she bargained for with her 'dad'. It might work out for her, we'll see. At least she can hope that he will call her again.

I guess that's about it for this weeks recap.

Hope everyone keeps warm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the middle of the night...

Hooray! So happy to see your Desperate Housewives recap, Momma C. It was another grand episode this week, but now we'll have to wait until January 8 most likely until we get a new one. That makes me sad...oh well.

So, Andrew's sexuality is actually questionable. Last season, Susan saw him making out with this same guy in the pool at a neighbourhood party. Then, when Bree and Rex sent him to the camp for misfits and went to visit him for the first time, he came out to them and she didn't take it well at all. She told him if he didn't reform, he would go to hell, and that's when Andrew really started to hate her. She even invited the priest over to for dinner to try and talk about it. Andrew wound up going to speak to the priest, and told him that he wasn't gay - he simply used it to get out of the camp. In his words, "I love vanilla, but every now and again I might get the craving for chocolate." He's using this against Bree as well, you see, because it upsets her so. Very manipulative...just like George!

I have to admit I'm kind of intrigued with this sideline of the nun and Carlos. I'm wondering what will happen next. Susan and her father are also an interesting line, but I thoroughly enjoyed her garage being vandalised and her getting attacked in the supermarket. 'Twas good.

Anyway, I won't write much more. Hope things are well up in Edmonton. This is my last week of school forever! Hooray! I found out that I have a degree from Innsbruck after all, so I'm off to the working world starting in January.

XOXO Johnny

2:56 a.m.  
Blogger Momma C said...

Johnny, What kind of work are you going to look for? Are you going to stay in Calgary or come back home to Edmonton?

11:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home