Tired and Frustrated???
I am very very tired today, along with being very frustrated. I just don't know what to do about our 'puppy'. The past 2 nights I have gotten virtually NO sleep. Everytime I got comfortable and started to doze off, he wanted outside. I let him out 6 times between 1:00 am and 4:45 am!!!! Twice he came in and had a drink of water and wanted right back out. He also stays out for up to 10 minutes!!!! It's crazy. He had also been out 4 times between 9 pm and midnight! I have been battling this stupid cold and it is hanging on because I can't get my rest. I threatened to lock him in a bedroom last night. I know that that would do no good because he would just whine and bark to get out! Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?????????? Then one of the times I just dozed off along came Oscie, whose newest thing to get me up is 'doing my hair'. He was hungry and wanted his food! He was hungry because he went and curled up in a laundry basket at about 9:30 pm and slept until 3:00am. I just don't know what to do with these 'Critters'.
Other than that I have been busy working on reports and tournaments etc. I was so happy yesterday, I received the sanctioning from CTF (Canadian Tenpin Federation) for the Youth Scholarship Tournament. It was the first time I had done a sanction form and it's nice that I did it right. Then there is bowing this week. Monday was a struggle. I have been having trouble with my right hand 'ring finger'. I have arthritis in the first knuckle so holding my ball is tough. I got a new ball this year, that I haven't been at all happy with, but I am getting the finger hole plugged and re-drilled to see if that will alleviate some of the pain when I bowl. I don't know if it will be ready for tonight or if I will have problems with my old ball.......we'll see.

1 Comments:
Oh momma! I'm sorry to hear you're not getting any sleep. Poor Radar! I wonder what's going on? Did he actually pee when he went out? Hopefully he will settle down.
Glad to hear you got your sanctioning! Congrats!
No Wisteria Lane update? That was one of the most shocking episodes ever! Yah Bree!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home