Congratulations!
Congratulations to the Edmonton Eskimos on their victory over the Montreal Alouettes in yesterdays exciting Grey Cup game!!!!
It was a 38 to 35 overtime victory for our Eskies!!!!!!!!!
We are still the 'City of Champions'.
I am the very proud Momma of 3 grown up daughters, 3 wonderful son-in-laws,& 3 cats. I have a very special man in my life. We've been together for 9+ years. So, it's not really that empty of a nest!!!! It just feels like one sometimes!
7 Comments:
Woo Hoo!!! That's exciting! Isn't that two years in a row?? Maybe not....
Have you ever noticed (I had to spell this word 2x... the first time it came out notest.... duh!) that your blog postings look like they have been posted by mamma cat? Oh yeah.... yay Eskies!
Aren't you the most observant one Jilly "B". I hadn't noticed until I went back after reading your post!!! I guess that's because I am the momma of 3 cats (at least their adopted momma NOT their birth momma).
No Joanne it's not 2 in a row. I think Saskatchewan was the western team last year.
Love ya!! :) :) ;)
Yes! A big hooray for the Eskies...I actually watched (yes, Johnny actually sat down and watched sports. Damn the stereotypes!) the game at my friend's house, and we were both frantically cheering at the end - well, all the way through, really, but especially at the end.
Momma C! No updates on the housewives? It was such a good episode this week, too. Much more together than the week prior.
I agree with you about D.H. this week. Sunday was such a busy day with a bowling tournament and I was looking after the Tenpin Association Grey Cup Raffle that I didn't feel like posting. have been busy the past 2 days with reports etc.
Poor Lynnette! Her plan backfired. It will be interesting to see what transpires in that dept.
Had to post something because the word verication was....
acaqueen!I wonder what a.c.a. could stand for?
I actually noticed the momma cat thing too, and I had to think about it before I figured out that it says momma c at!!! Hahaha:)
Post a Comment
<< Home