Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I certainly hope that everyone out there in 'blogdom' had a wonderful Valentine's Day and that you at least got to spend part of it with the one who shares your heart.
Mine, of course, was spent at the bowling centre with the love of my life.....Bruce! Not too romantic, but at least we spent some time together. We even shared a pizza bread!!!!!!!!!! I did, however, receive a nice card and a heart-shaped box of chocolates. They were sitting on the table when I woke up this morning. I sent Bruce a Valentine's e-card and he also got a card and 2 heart-shaped boxes of his favourite chocolates, Ferrero Rochet (sp??? I suppose I could go and look at the box for the correct spelling, but that requires me to leave this and go into the living room. Too much effort!!! tehehehehehehehe!!!!!)
Not much else going on at the moment, except for planning the youth all-events tournament. I spend time each day going over things and either entering names on the computer or verifying averages. It is getting down to the crunch, with only 10 days to go. We bowled last night (Monday) and I won 3 of my 4 games! Not bad, eh? Our team is in 2nd place in this section. Hopefully it will end before I hit the rough part of the schedule. I think in the last rotation, I went 0 for 21. Bowing has been getting better for me lately, I even had a 209 game on Thursday. I am having a lot of trouble with one of my fingers though. I have arthritis in the first joint and it can be quite painful bowling. The joys of getting OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor Bruce.......twice in the past week, the lane dressing machine has screwed-up and put down way too much oil. Tomorrow he has to call the manufacturers and see if they can't figure out how to correct the problem. It really makes his life miserable when things like this happen as the bowlers all bitch and complain. It doesn't seem to matter that it was the same for everyone and they complainers think that the problem was directed at only them!!!! Tonight all the scores were low. It also is a bit of a concern as we are hosting the city All-Events (adult) tournament this weekend and then, of course, the following weekend is the Youth Scholarship All-Events tournament. Then in a month it is the Edmonton Open. Busy times for us all.
Time for sleep......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Comments:
Only if it wasn't in front of the television!!!! hahahahaha
We're so romantic we went to the outlaws and then Trev went bowling while I had dinner with the outlaws! I laughed because I realized he was also with his outlaws! That must mean we have a close family?!
Post a Comment
<< Home