Clara is Soooooooo Grumpy
This cold snap we are experiencing is making our Clara, Clara, Ding Dong a very GRUMPY cat. She yells at me to let her out. With the wind chills the last few days it has bee anywhere from -35 to -45 degrees c. That is far too cold to let her out for even a few minutes. I had to go to Safeway this evening and took my mitten off to drive for a bit, my fingers just about froze. With any luck this is supposed to break tomorrow sometime. Tonight is supposed to be the coldest night of the whole year!!!!! I will try to post a phot of our snow in the nest few days. It just has to be somewhat warmer to brave going out to take a picture.

1 Comments:
yuck.....we're supposed to have a winter storm today/tomorrow early. Apparently 4:00 am, but originally it was supposed to be 3:00 pm today, so the mall was deserted. Everyone was hiding at home while I was shopping!
Post a Comment
<< Home