Monday, November 20, 2006

Giving Myself a Pat on the Back!!!!

I am pretty proud of myself this year. I have gotten a good handle on my Christmas shopping and am just about ready to send a parcel off to Illinois in the next week or 10 days. I have also made several things and made all my Christmas Cards (though they were a kit, but who cares!!!!!).

We are doing okay here. Both Bruce and I have been battling bad backs lately and have been using the heating pads quite regularly. I think I slipped either yesterday or possibly today and sort of pulled my groin muscle on the top of my right leg. Very sore when I get up from a seated position until I've moved a bit. All the kitty cats are well. Oscar is still being quite affectionate with me. He will come and sit with me when we are alone in the house or he comes and sleeps with me at night when he knows no one will see (I swear he knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Clara has been happier lately as it has been warmer outside and she can go out. She has also begun showing up when we eat dinner/supper so we will let her lick off the plate. She got some chicken tonight and the other day she actually ate Kraft Dinner. Toodles is as lazy as ever. I think she sleeps 22 hours a day!!! But she sure is lovey.

We were supposed to go to Lethbridge this coming weekend for Bruce's aunt's birthday, but I don't think we can make it. Bruce is still so short staffed at the bowling centre. He just can't seem to find any good help.

Well I suppose that's about all for this night. I should go and rest my poor sore leg :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home