O The Weather Outside Is Frightful %@#&
I am officially tired of this NASTY weather we have been getting!!!!! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOO COLD and the WIND makes it even worse. The other night it took me about an hour and a quarter to get from Capilano Tim's to Gateway. Most of that time was spent going 10 to 20 km on 50th street. By the time I got to the Whitemud, I was frozen as it seems that my car needs to be going some speed for the heat to blast out!!!! :( :( I really don't know why 50th street is so slow lately. It seems that no matter what time I leave the house, between 4:00 and 4:45, the traffic is horrific and it takes forever to get to the Whitemud. I think that I will leave around 3:30 today and see if that is any better.
Clara is going 'stir crazy' as I won't let the little thing outside in this weather. It's for her own good though as she could freeze her paws or ears very quickly even if I let her out for 15 minutes. Of course the other 2 cats don't seem to care. Oscar likes to look out the window at the snow falling and hopes to see some birds fly by (I think!!!). Soonie also enjoys looking out the window, just to see the world she has never known!!!!!!!
Yesterday, Bruce and I 'flipped' the living room around (just for a change). We still need to move the china cabinet to make room for the Christmas tree. I wanted to make a change in there, just because and also because I bought a new table and chairs that I hope we'll get this week. It is an OAK veneer round table with a hidden leaf and 4 chairs. I decided it was time to retire the glass table and the chairs have seen better days. One of them is VERY RICKETY and the screws won't stay in. I still have a bit more stuff to do today as I have had my craft stuff around and want to get it put away, yet easily accessible so I can continue to do some things.
Other than that I have been trying to get most of my Christmas shopping done along with other things that I have on my agenda re: bowling stuff. I may even get the urge to do a bit of baking this year. Although we really don't need it. It would be nice to have in case we get company or something.
Better go for now. Keep WARM!!!!! as it's Very Cold outside. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

1 Comments:
You could always send some of that baking my way.....
:):):):)
Post a Comment
<< Home