Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Belated Christmas Wishes

I want to wish everyone a belated 'Merry Christmas' out there. I hope that you all had a great one!! Was Santa good to everyone????

Ours was rather quiet. Bruce caught a really good cold last Wednesday and he was not feeling that great for a few days. We went out to Jen's in-laws for Christmas Eve dinner. It was great! When we got home, I decided that I should make the Dream Salad for Christmas Dinner at Jen and Trev's (she asked me to make it). I got it all done before I hit the sack. Bruce and I opened gifts about 10:00 am and after that I made bacon, eggs, toast and hashbrowns for Brunch. I had a bit of a rest in the afternoon, just for an hour or so, before we got ready to go to Jen and Trev's for Christmas Dinner. We were the first to arrive and we opened gifts with them. Dinner was wonderful. As most everyone knows, turkey is my favourite meal.

I woke up Boxing Day morning with a belated gift from Bruce..........his cold!!!! I spent the day wrapped up and taking it easy hoping to get rid of it quickly. I don't feel too bad today, although not really great. His cold was in his head mostly and mine has hit in the chest. It's been quite a long time since I had one of these colds/flu. I need to go out this afternoon to get some medicine at the pharmacy for a chest cold though!!!!!!!!!

Santa was very good to me!!! I got a beautiful GUCCI watch from Bruce (although we have to order a different size as the jeweler didn't have a large one), a really nice RED bathrobe, some pieces of my dishes, calendar, Tim's coffee and coffee mug, book, St. Elsewhere DVD, a meat slicer and the most romantic gift of all new windshield wipers (tehehehehehe!!!!!!). I also talked to both Jill and Joanne on the phone, so that made my Christmas complete.

It seems so quiet around here today, after having Bruce home most of the time since last Wednesday. He did go to work on Friday, though. I suppose I should go and do a few things today around the house. We are having New Years dinner here and I want to be ready and organized for that. My back has been so bad lately that it takes me a long time to accomplish things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home