Monday, August 13, 2007

Poor Bruce!

Poor Bruce. He has been going through serious computer withdrawal for the past week. Last Wednesday I went into the computer room and found the monitor BLACK. After crashing the computer to get it to shut off I couldn't get it re-booted! After much trying and a few phone calls we thought it was the power pack that died.

Bruce came home on Thursday afternoon with a power pack from one of Gateways computers to try, to No avail. So he took the CPU to work with him to see if the computer tech that works for Gateway could see what was possibly wrong. He looked at it on Friday and I guess the mother board is screwed. I thought we might have to buy a new desk top, but hopefully we just need to get a mother board.

So, for the last week Bruce hasn't been able to play his Texas Hold-em :( I think he was going to try to play on my laptop yesterday, but he couldn't get it running:) :) He didn't realize that he had to plug in the wireless mouse! lol That's good though, as he has been told that there is absolutely NO poker allowed on my laptop.

In other news.... I was in Calgary yesterday for an Alberta Ten Pin meeting. What a long day!!!! Left home here at 7:30 am and arrived in Calgary about 11:30 am for a noon meeting that finished at 6:00 pm. Had dinner before leaving Calgary and got back home at about 10:45 pm. So today I've been really LAZY!

Saturday August 18th, I'm not sure why this did not post on my blog last week!!! Bruce is still without his Internet. We put a new motherboard in the computer and it is running except he can't get an Internet connection. WEIRD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home