Back To The Old Grind
I think that this will be a relatively short post tonight. This week it's back to the grind of fall and winter life here in the northern part of our country. Even though it was a holiday on Monday, Bruce went to work and we had our "free night" for the Monday night league. Tuesday Bruce started his Tuesday Doubles league and tonight was the first meeting of the Edmonton Ten Pin Bowling Association (forever known as the ETBA). Then it's back to Gateway tomorrow night for the start of the Thursday league that I'm bowling in with Jill, Ryan and Jim (a friend of ours who basically bowled the whole year last year by himself!!). Bruce didn't want to bowl in this league but Jill and Ryan did so I said that I would too. I asked Jim to bowl with us and fill out the team, he is thrilled. I've never seen anyone so excited to bowl with us . We're not that great of bowlers, but at least we are there every week!!!!
On the home front, even though I have gone out every night this week, Radar hasn't left me any "surprises" in the basement (or anywhere else in the house). I was so pleased with him last night that I kept praising him. I wonder what he thinks of?????? He must know if we are happy or upset with him even though he cannot hear our voices. There must be some sort of body language that lets poor Puppy know what we are feeling. When I ask him if he wants a treat, he gives me that "old excited Radar" look and wags his tail. I really miss the Boing Boing Boing of the dog when we came home or offered treats. Now it's a chore for him to lay down sometimes. Getting up the stairs is sometimes quite scary to watch.
I spent some time today putting photos onto CD's. Tonight I gathered pics of the animals out of albums to try and figure out what ones to us for my photo story.
I'm tired and am going to go to sleep so that's all for tonight.

1 Comments:
Poor Radar...but at least you can still see that old spark sometimes when you offer him treats!!!
I should go back to sleep...it's not even 7:30 yet, but I'm up and awake because Eric had an ultra-early start this morning. I only got around 6 hours of sleep so far......zzzzz........
Post a Comment
<< Home