Sunday, November 20, 2005

Scrambled Thoughts

Did anyone else notice that the plotlines on D.H. were a little scrambled tonight??? Gaby leaves to go shopping in the middle of the afternoon. Next thing is Betty and her son in the kitchen and he is 'going out to look for Caleb' in the middle of the night. Then Bree and George are out to dinner and dancing. Next Gaby come home from shopping and the hairdressers and the ex-con takes her to the park to say goodbye to her babies spirit. Lastly it's night again and Mike catches Caleb and get him arrested and everyone is out on the street. I sort of forgot that in the middle of all these happenings Susan's mom marries for the fourth time to Morty and reveals the truth about Susan's father!

Anywho, the Eskimo's are going (if not staying) to Vancouver for the 'Grey Cup' next Sunday. I said if not staying because that is where they played today. It seems kind of silly to come home and then head back there again in the next few days. I suppose they must collect their wives and some clean clothes and of course get their uniforms washed! hahahaha!!! Did you know that it was the first time in the Eskies history that they won the right to go to the Grey Cup when they were third in the west? Had to win 2 away games to get to go!

Hockey announcers are the worst! They can really come up with some unintelligent comments. One of the dumbest things I have ever heard was on last night's Toronto/Atlanta game. After the 2nd period break, when Toronto was leading 5 to 1 the announcer said, 'Toronto really has this game in hand.' Can you imagine? My immediate reaction was, really, I thought Atlanta was in complete control!!! Then there is my all-time pet peeve: It's a 1-1 tie (or 2-2 or 3-3 etc). have you ever heard of a 2-1 tie? or better yet a 3-1 tie? I just wish they would say the game is tied at_____!!!! Then in the Edmonton/Chicago game the Blackhawks were up 1-0 when Edmonton scored a goal. The announcer said 'Edmonton sure needed that goal to get even!' What a revelation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said in my title tonight, 'Scrambled Thoughts'. I think it's all the Advil Cold and Sinus I've been taking to try and relieve the pressure in my head that made me go all over the planet tonight.

Lastly, Oscar is doing pretty good. He just came in and sat on the other chair next to me. He has been quite affectionate with me of late. He has even started 'doing my hair' like Soonie in the morning to get me up to feed him. The other morning I woke up and there was Oscar on the arm of the couch with his 2 little paws on my head, too funny. Sometimes I think that he is going to come sit with me, but he thinks better of it. (I'm sure he just doesn't want us to think that he enjoys a cuddle every now and then)

Time to get some rest I think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home