This and That ??????
Well, the weather here has finally gotten warmer. Today when I went outside, it was like a 'heat wave' NO WIND and the temperature was -3 C. It was the first day in weeks that my hands didn't freeze in the car!!!!!
Our little Oscie was being a 'Little Brat' last night..... Toodle Bugs was sleeping in her favourite chair, minding her own business, when Oscar decided that he should sleep in the chair. First of all he jumped up onto the chair and sat there for a bit, then he proceeded to have a bath. Finally he layed down beside Toodle Bug and kept moving over until Soonie had enough and she had to leave. It was quite amusing to watch, I must say!!!!!
Today, I decided that I should get Joanne and Eric's parcel sent....I must have had a case of Alzheimer's Disease because I couldn't find what I had done with their new address. I have over 400 messages left on my e-mail but of course, not that one. As soon as I'm finished here I will go and write it in my address book!!!!!!!!!!
Not too much else is new here as it has been too friggin' cold to do a whole lot. I went out shopping on Friday for a while and have been suffering with my knee and hip ever since. I think it has to do with the parking lots and the ice on them. I am so afraid of falling that I don't walk properly and end up hurting myself. Joys of getting old, I suppose.
Tomorrow it's off to the post office to get that parcel sent and possibly do some shopping. I hope it's not too bad out as we are expected to get 5 cm of snow.

2 Comments:
I'm so proud I actually got Jo and Eric's parcel sent on Sat. I was at the mall at 9:15 Sat AM with all the old folks waiting for the post office to open. I swear, I was the youngest person in the mall by at least 20 years. How life has changed since I got a day job...Jill I'm sorry I made fun of you for getting up at 7:00 cuz I'm not too far behind you!
wow....y'all are going to have me beat....I don't even know what to get anybody, let alone send it to them!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home