Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Celebrities I'm Sick Of.......

Alright, there are some so-called celebrities that I am absolutely sick of hearing about.

1. Brittany Spears. Thank God my girls are too grown up to be in awe of this person. She's 25 years old with 2 very small children and already has 2 marriages under her belt. GREAT Role Model for the young girls of today?????????? She Boo Hoo's because of all the nasty press she gets, well girl you deserve it ALL. This latest escapade with the see-through dress is enough. Her mother should be ashamed of herself to be caught out on her birthday with a child dressed like that!!!!!!

2. Paris Hilton. This girl was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, but she has NO Talent whatsoever. Just because you can buy your way into the limelight doesn't mean there is something worthwhile watching, listening too or reading about.

3. Nicole Ritchie. Would we have ever heard of her if she hadn't been friends with P.H. and managed to do that horrendous t.v. show with her???????????

4. Anna Nicole Smith. A former playboy bunny whose claim to fame was being married to an 80+ year old multi-millionaire and the court case over his estate when he died. Now it has to do with the birth of her baby girl and the death of her son. Now, I feel sorry that her 19 year old son died suddenly, but what has gone on since then is quite tiresome. The poor boy wasn't laid to rest for weeks after his death and then in the past week or so I heard rumours that he was going to be exhumed and returned to the U.S.

So, lets get off of these so-called celebs and find something better to report on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I could go on about these people too.....Paris is the skankiest ho out there. I don't think she "paid" her way in ( unless she paid for you know what...). I can't believe how these people conduct themselves! And we wonder why ten year olds are wearing "belly shirts", and 17 year olds are killing each other!Hmmm..I'm with Johnny, must be getting old! Although I don't listen to CBC yet :) :)

6:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home