Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm Pooped!!!!

I was quite busy today. I started off with some wrapping and then I went and had lunch with Bruce before doing some shopping. I've got almost all my Christmas shopping done. I have to pick up a couple of bottles tomorrow for the boys at Gateway that always look after getting and returning my bowling balls each week. I also have to pick up Jill's gift that I ordered and just arrived.

Today I went to pick up something for Bruce at Best Buy and then went out to Sherwood Park to finish of the few other things left on my list. I still need to get some groceries and liquor. Other than that it's just finishing off my wrapping and packing up the stuff to go to Jill's and Jen's houses.

Now I'm sitting here yawning and thinking of going and laying down for a while. Bruce was having a 'meeting' with his chasers tonight. It is actually a thank-you for all their hard work over the last few months (with being so short-staffed) and a good-bye get together for his assistant Brian who is leaving at the end of the week.

That's it for me as I can't stop yawning :-O

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Momma C! I just updated myself on your blog too. It's nice to have a second at work to not do work. Whoops!

I hoped I might see you or Bruce at Gateway on Tuesday night. My friends and I wanted to go bowling, but we were turned away at both Bonnie Doon and Gateway! League Night! Honestly, what about us peons who aren't in a league. I was very sad...

I agree with your rant on celebrities - I'm kind of glad I don't have time to sit and read about all that jazz. I just listen to CBC Radio in the morning (I'm getting so old...) and they never mention celebrities. I even find myself changing the station to CBC when I'm on my way home. HELP!

Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and I hope you're keeping well. Much love to you! XOXO

11:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home