Monday, December 11, 2006

Moonlighting Pussy

Yesterday I spent the day puttering around the house doing this and that. I also was doing laundry, so while I was waiting for the wash to be finished and ready to throw in another load, I thought I would look through the few flyers we received with the Examiner. This is what I found...... Scroll Down!!!








Now I know what the cats do when I'm not home.........Well at least Toodle Bugs gets out and does some modeling. I always knew she was cute and with a little 'air brushing' she is slim and trim.

But, I want to know where the money is that she earned doing this photo shoot????????

Thought this might brighten up the day!!!!!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always knew those models weren't as skinny as they looked!!!! I want to know what soonie is doing with all her cash???

6:50 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe she hoards (sp?) it in he fold of skin.... she's not really fat, she just full of dough!

2:16 p.m.  
Blogger Jo said...

hahahahahahaha

Soonie doesn't need airbrushing. What are you all talking about?

6:02 p.m.  
Blogger Momma C said...

The question is....what kind of dough????? Cookie, pastry, bread, or perhaps cat food dough!!!

12:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home